Legal Process Outsourcing is an innovative concept in the profession. The research and analytical skills of Team Pacific are imperative in introducing this new concept of legal and paralegal services. Pacific Law Firm believes in setting new trends by offering cost effective and efficient legal services to our client base. Pacific Law Firm has got a Resource and Legal Research Centre which not only deals with in-house legal research but also deals with its offshore clients based in different parts of the World.
Pacific Law Firm's LPO services are very effectual for the global Law Firms and organizations. Our main theme is to save the time and cost of our clients by taking the responsibility of legal research and back office support. Time is an essence and our team believes in delivering timely and cost effective legal research services. Our Theme is to enable our clients to concentrate more on their client side and to outsource the research work to us making use of the latest technology. Our business model helps our clients to focus more on potential clients and winning more business and to outsource the research part to our skilled and professional team. Looking forward we tend to build our track-record of being innovative with our solutions, whilst continuing to adapt the organization to the various industry demands of the future.
The main areas that we cover in our Legal Process Outsourcing are elaborated below but are not limited to only these.
- Back Office Admin Support Management
- Accidental/Insurance Claims Management
- Case Management Software Support
- 24/7 Customer Support Services
- Alternate Dispute Resolution Documentation
- Initial Deeds and Drafting of Documents
- Legal Research Assistance
- Online Case Law Research
- Contracts Review
- Due Diligence using Online Tools
- Intellectual Property (IP) Research
- Book Keeping Billing Procedure
- General Litigation support services Legal Transcription
- Appointment Handling Process
- Real Estate Agreements Documentation
- Drafting of Letters and Agreements
- Legal Assistance and Representation in Pakistan
- Legal Advice
- Online Perusal of Record
- Litigation Services to Overseas Pakistanis
Cost Comparison: In-House v/s Outsourced
Taking account of all the associated costs of employing an in-house resource you may well make savings of up to 70% by outsourcing this function.
Depending upon the type of legal service being outsourced, a law firm or a corporate legal department could achieve as much as 30% to 80% in cost savings by outsourcing legal support work to a legal resource centre which can ensure quality resource on less cost Cost-Effectiveness, Flexibility, High Quality Legal Support, Increased Efficiency and Reliability are other key benefits of the Legal Process Outsourcing services of Pacific Law Firm. Looking forward we tend to build our track-record of being innovative with our outsourcing solutions, whilst continuing to adapt the organization to the various legal industry demands of the future.
We Strive For Excellence!